A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bomsy is a fast, aim-based, multiplayer arena brawler with destructible maps. Take out your opponents by launching bombs in their direction, breaking the ground from under them, or pushing them off the edge! Go after your enemies right off the bat or dig around and hoard upgrades before you decide to engage. The map is your playground; swing off blocks, blast jump to high ground, or quickly roll to safety. With so many ways to get around, Bomsy is made to feel smooth, responsive, and rewarding. Round up your friends and start playing in the bright and colourful world of Bomsy!
- 7 different maps, each with unique level mechanics!
- 70+ block layouts!
- Lots of items and per-round upgrades!
- 6 player local multiplayer!
- 6 player online multiplayer!
- Play against bots! (available in local play only and in certain game modes)
- Create online lobbies just for you and your friends or join public games!
- Tons of skins to unlock! (Gift boxes containing skins are dropped at random by destroying blocks in game)
- Multiple game modes!
- Customize your matches! Control item counts, round time, rounds to win, comeback, etc.
*Bomsy is best played with a controller.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 480+, Radeon HD 7900+
|Published||Nov 02, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||blocks, Casual, Colorful, Cute, Local multiplayer, Low-poly, Multiplayer, party-game, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 6|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Bomsy Demo Now Available!Dec 04, 2017
- Bomsy Patch Notes v1.0.9Dec 03, 2017
- Known Issue: Clients are unable to connect to hosts using IPv6 (Fixed)Dec 03, 2017
- Bomsy Patch Notes v1.0.5Nov 19, 2017
- Bomsy Patch Notes v1.0.3Nov 05, 2017
- Bomsy Patch Notes v1.0.2Nov 04, 2017
- Bomsy on Trello!Nov 04, 2017
- Bomsy LaunchNov 04, 2017