Known Issue: Clients are unable to connect to hosts using IPv6 (Fixed)
A new issue popped up today where when connecting to certain lobbies it would seemingly take forever to connect. After investigating with the help of players, we discovered it is because our current setup doesn't allow for clients to connect to IPv6 addresses. We are aware of the issue and are exploring possible solutions - short term and long term. In the meantime if friends are having problems connecting to your lobby there are steps you can take to make your computer use IPv4.
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Go to Network and Internet.
3. Go to Network and Sharing Center.
4. On the left, go to Change adapter settings.
5. Choose the network adaptor your computer is currently using.
6. Right click the network adaptor and go to Properties.
7. Look for Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and disable it.
8. Click OK!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
This issue has been fixed in 1.0.9
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.